The Department of Women’s Ministries exists to uphold, encourage and challenge Adventist Women in their pilgrimage as disciples of Jesus Christ and members of His World Church.
Our MISSION is, in the larger sense, common to all Christians – that of uplifting Christ in the church, community and in the world. But more specifically, we are called to:
NURTURE: Reach Up to God – To help women in their devotional time and personal growth, enabling them to be nurturers in the church and community.
EMPOWER: Reach In with God – To equip women for their activities and projects for the church and community.
OUTREACH: Reach Out with God – To help women use small group fellowship and evangelism to reach others in their community
Our services include:
- Providing needed supplies to the women’s homeless shelters
- Taking gift baskets and food to our senior and disabled members
- Meeting with our city’s mayor to provide needed community services
- Providing coats, hats and gloves to communities in needy
- Preparing food baskets for the needy during the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons